25th U.S. University Fair in Athens
Date: October 8, 2019
Time: 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Venue: The Crowne Plaza Hotel
The Fulbright Foundation in Greece is pleased to announce the 25th Annual U.S. University Fair, to be held in Athens, on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at the Crowne Plaza, 50 Michalakopoulou Street, Athens, Greece https://www.cpathens.com/ The event will run from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The U.S. University Fair is well established as Greece's top event for students, parents, teachers, and counselors to learn about educational opportunities available in the United States at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Each year the Fair attracts hundreds of visitors rendering it a highly visible and successful event.
You are invited to join us in Athens so that your institution is among those that Greek students consider for their studies. Greece ranks among the top countries in the world from which students go abroad to pursue higher education degrees and provides an applicant pool that many U.S. institutions highly value.
Generally, inquiries are equally divided between graduate and undergraduate studies. Therefore, we ask recruiters to bring along graduate school material when possible.
Fair Participation & Eligibility
U.S. accredited higher education institutions and testing organizations only. Admissions officers and/or local alumni representatives are welcome to attend the Fair.
Facilities and Materials Available to Participants
Promotional handout which includes participating colleges and universities that will be distributed to all Fair visitors
A desk and two chairs
Light lunch, coffee, and refreshments
The Fair is publicized through Fulbright social media, the Fulbright Greece website and the official EducationUSA website
Registration Deadline: September 9, 2019
Registrations will not be accepted beyond this date
Please note the following before proceeding with your registration below:
- Registration Fee 450 Euro
- Method of Payment Credit card payments only (via secure bank link)
- Text for Fair Material During the registration process, all participating institutions/organizations are required to provide a brief profile (max 100 words) including 2-3 lines of text with institution/organization’s website and admission office contact information (phone and email). The Fulbright Foundation reserves the right to edit the profile for consistency and clarity
- Payment Required at the Time of Registration Note that all institutions/organizations are required to submit the above information and complete their payment in one sitting
- Payment for participation at the U.S. University Fair is a donation to the Fulbright Foundation in Greece. 50% of the fee will be refunded in case of cancellation until September 8, 2019 at the latest. The relevant amount is non-refundable beyond this date
We look forward to hosting you at the 25th Athens U.S. University Fair. If you would like more information about the Fair in Athens, contact us at the Fulbright Foundation by phone at +30-210-7241811 or 812, ext. 204 or by e-mail at
American Program Coordinator
Fulbright Foundation - Greece
6 Vas. Sofias Avenue
Registration is Now Closed
Thank You for your Participation