During our stay in Chattanooga, Tennessee we had lectures about Social Entrepreneurship, Management, Diversity, and creating social group projects to implement in our hometowns. Moreover, in the program we had the opportunity:
· To interact with 21 student leaders from 18 different countries and 8 American student mentors;
· To visit companies, NGOs, incubators, etc. volunteer at the American Red Cross and the USA Salvation Army serving veterans;
· Spend a weekend with an American host family;
· To visit Atlanta, Nashville, Huntsville, New York and finally to present our projects in Washington D.C;
· To network with some very important people who brought tangible change to both their community and nation such as the Director of White House Communications under President Ronald Regan, Tom Griscom;
The University of Tennessee in Chattanooga and the whole community provided an unforgettable experience to 22 students passionate about social challenges and believers in a world full of cooperation, development through mutual understanding between countries and communities.